- National Museum of American Jewish
History, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,
January - May 2002.
- The Ziff Jewish Museum of Florida,
Miami Beach, Florida, September 2000
- January 2001.
- The Institute of Texan Cultures, San
Antonio, Texas, November 1999 - January
- Littman Gallery, Portland State University,
Portland, Oregon, June 1999.
- William Bremen Jewish Heritage Museum,
Atlanta, Georgia, February - March 1999.
- Hebrew Union College, Cincinnati,
Ohio, December 1998 - January 1999.
- The State Historical Museum of Iowa,
Des Moines, Iowa, May - July 1998.
- The Margolis Gallery, Houston, Texas,
February - March 1998.
- The B'nai Klutznik National Jewish
Museum, Washington, D.C., December 1997
- February 1998.
- The Minnesota Historical Society,
St. Paul, Minnesota, October 1996 -
- The Mizel Museum, Denver, Colorado,
December 1996 - February 1997.
- General Mills Corporate Art Gallery,
Minneapolis, Minnesota, August - September
- The May Museum, Lawrence, Long Island,
New York, May - June 1996.
- The Ellis Island Immigration Museum,
New York City, New York, February -
- The Minneapolis Jewish Community Center,
Minneapolis, Minnesota, October - November
- The San Francisco Jewish Museum, San
Francisco, California, March - May 1995.
Preview group show tour: Images of American
Immigration. Entrance to America door
chosen by Marla Prather, National Gallery
of Art and Dr. Clifford Chieffo, Georgetown
University for an 18-month nationwide
touring exhibition sponsored by the U.S.
Department of Immigration and Naturalization
Service. Touring destinations included:
the Ellis Island Museum; John F. Kennedy
Museum and Library, Boston, MA; Transamerica
Pyramid Building, San Francisco, CA; Ronald
Reagan Presidential Library, Simi Valley,
CA; The Museum of Natural History, Los
Angeles, CA; Butler Gallery, State University
of New York, Buffalo, NY; Cleveland, OH;
City Hall, Dallas, TX; Fulton Public Library
Art Gallery, Atlanta, GA; Georgetown University
Gallery, 1991 - 1993.
to door page]